Thursday, January 31, 2013

1/30- It's mah birthdayyyyyyyyy!

Happy birthday Nolan!
I'm now officially 20.

No longer a teen.
Weird.

My day has been decent!
Class was.. Class.

Mom got me a new sweatshirt and some new pants! They look very good.
I like them!

Then Ben came over!
We've played Call of Duty and watched a few Nicholas Cage movies, because he's.. The Cage.
Ya know.

Oh! Geoff gave me $20 on Steam last weekend.
So I used it on The Witcher 2.
I liked the first one, which was only decent.
This one is fantastic!

It's fixed a lot of the problems the first had.

Well, I have my first speech tomorrow.
It's about 2 minutes long though, so it's not like it's a problem.
Hopefully it'll be easy.

Well.. That's it for now.
I'm excited for Friday!
Hanging out with people and such.

I've been successful at keeping myself from getting lost in thought.
So as long as I can do that, I'll be okay.

G'night!

-Nolan

No comments: