Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 22: Korean Jesus

Today was decent!
I mean, I was at Cameron's house till maybe 3 or so.
It was cool. I had fun playing video games with them!
Obviously.

Then I went home and.. Sat around the house. As usual.
But then Jessi invited me to see 21 Jump Street with her and Meghan!
It was so so funny.

My favorite line would have to be "HEY! Stop f*cking with Korean Jesus! He don't wanna listen to your problems! He's busy! With Korean shit!"
I laughed quite a bit.
The entire movie was hilarious.

When we sat down, Jessi pulled out Unicorn from her purse and put him on my lap!
I said "Awwww that's so adorable!"
At which point, Jessi turned to Meghan and said "I told you that's what he'd say!"

So it made me smile.

Today was a good day.
Tomorrow, Jessi and I are going to do............. Something.
No clue yet.

None at all.
But we know we're going to spend most of the day together!
Because that's how we roll.
Like bosses.

So that's my day for tomorrow!
It should be good.

Good night!

Me and Unicorn chilling in my room.
He says good night as well!

-Nolan

No comments: