Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 35: Fus... Ro.... DAHHHHHHHHHH!

Yesterday, I played Forza. Today, I wandered around the world of Skyrim, Fus-Ro-Dah-ing ALL the things.

I made a new set of Marksman armor today.
I now do +109% more damage when I wear that set. And I barely even have put in archery perks.
So I'm working on that.

I saw Jessi today.. It was great. We watched Project X.
About crazy kids and a party.

It was alright.
I'm.. I don't know. I'm feeling good recently, and it's all thanks to Jessi.
She's so supportive.
I swear.. I'm at my best when I'm with her. She brings out the best in me.
And manages to make me smile even if I'm feeling like shit.
She's good like that ( :
I'm a little iffy right now because... Well, Jessi asked why I started blogging, so I showed her the first couple posts on this blog.

It made me a little upset. For a number of reasons.

SO.
I'm going to read this blog right here.
Because I want to re-read something that I REALLY got into writing!
It'll make me smile.

And plus, Skyrim's main theme has been playing since I started writing this post.
It makes me feel like I'm about to do something phenomenal.

So yeah.

Bye!

-Nolan

No comments: