Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 23: Not much really happened today.

Well, not much happened today.
Actually, Jess came over about 1 or so, and we stayed at home and watched various things.
We started on Dark Shadows, but the extremely sketch website that streams movies had terrible quality, so we moved to Family Guy and other stuff.

Then I took her home later in the evening.

And now I'm sitting at home!
Playing video games.
On the plus side, my friend Kideshi helped me beat Aquanos campaign on NMHC.
Which means I can do NMHC survival on Aqua! Woo!

But I picked up Warhammer 40,000: Dark Crusade for 20 bucks.
Cheap for a really great game.

7 races and a lot of campaign and skirmishes.
I really really like it so far.

I love RTS games, but a lot of them focus on gathering resources.
In Dawn of War, everyone has 2 resources. One is power that you build generators to.. Generate.
The other is a random resource that is resupplied by capturing points.
It's really focused on battle strategies and such.
I really like it.

Fast-paced, but you can still turtle the hell out of your game, then steamroll the enemy.
That's generally how I prefer to play.

However, I just tried the Necron race....
They focus on constantly spamming troops.
I really like them.

So I'm playing a bunch of skirmishes to get the hang of my strategy, then I'm going to start upping the difficulty.

So yeah.

Not much happened.
I loved seeing Jess though.
I wasn't in a good mood last night, and she really helped me smile again.
She's kind of.... Good at that.

Yup!

Good night!
Hopefully I find stuff to do tomorrow.
Bye!

-Nolan

No comments: