Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 37: Lethargic.

I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment.

Not too great.
I thought today was going to be great, but.... I don't know.
It just seemed to.... Pass by. Quickly.

I really am not in the mood to blog.
I'm not feeling very happy.
It's bothering me. I want to feel happier, but I have no idea what I should do so I can.

I'm hoping video games will help.
Maybe some music as well.
Well, whatever I'm feeling, It'll most likely go away within an hour.

At least I hope it will.

Know what sounds good? Hookah.
Jessi and Meghan introduced me to it, and I really want some right now!
When I have money, I think I'm going to buy a miniature hookah.
It'd be fun to smoke some fun flavored stuff once in a while.

Hmm. I'll look into that.

I'm going to Caleb's house tomorrow! Yay!
Then I get to see Jessi on Monday! Yay!

Good night.

-Nolan

No comments: