Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 30: Meh.

Today, again, was meh.
It wasn't bad though, which is a first for a while.

I woke up at Cameron's around... 12? 11? Not sure.
But I stayed there until 3 or so. It was nice just staying there and.. Being around him.
He cheers me up so quickly. It was fun.

Headed home and.. Well I've been in here since then.
In my room.
Alone.

In the sweltering summer heat that I REALLY didn't expect.
I had to put a sheet over my leather chair because it was so ridiculously uncomfortable.
Stupid leather.

I've realized my life is now.. Boring. At least for the past few days.
Chilling in my room playing video games every day.. It's fun!
But It's kind of pathetic. I need to get out of the house more often.
Seriously.
Or go back to boxing. And Tai Chi. And Muay Thai. And swimming.

I think I'll try to do that.

Been playing lots of Dungeon Defenders. I'm addicted. What can I say.
I also picked up 4 games for 8.74 on Steam today. Which leaves me... 12 dollars.
I'll buy the new expansion for Dungeon Defenders. You get a new map and you can get a pet rock!
And it's 1.99. Why not.

I really am addicted.
I think I'm addicted more to Steam. THOSE DEALS ARE OUTRAGEOUS.
But you really get your money's worth.

Holy shit.
What the....
What.
I have 499 hours on Dungeon Defenders.
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN.
Well I'm pretty sure over a hundred.. Or maybe over 200 of those are completely afk.
Leaving it on overnight. Or leaving it on most of the day?
Lots of that is afk. I'm certain.
But still.

Anyway.
Yeah I'm feeling okay.
I'm so excited for tomorrow!
I'm going with Jessi, Meghan, and Meghan's male interest to the Taste of Fort Collins!
Not gonna buy any of that overpriced stuff though.

I totally hooked up Meghan with that guy! Hunter!
I felt special! I feel like a fancy matchmaker.
Well not really. But I feel like I accomplished something. They like each other.

Yay.

One of Jessi's favorite things about me is that I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to comment on other guys' attractiveness! I feel weird for admitting there's something I like about myself.
Huh.

Don't get used to it!

Well I'm exceptionally excited to see Jessi tomorrow.
Very very very excited.
I'm in need of some.. Company from her.
Not like that.

You know what I mean.
I've been under some emotional shit recently, and I haven't had anyone to really hold onto.
I'm excited.

Yeah.
I don't really want to blog anymore right now.
I mean tonight! I like blogging. I really do. It gives me somewhere to just.. Spit out random thoughts.

I'm still not feeling very happy actually.
Sigh.

Talking to Jessi is helping me smile though.
Hooray!

I'm off now.
I'm gonna do something else to keep myself occupied until I want to pass out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.