Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 45: Not sure about this one

Today was......
Interesting.
Depressing.

Slept most of the day.
So now I'm not tired at all. Go figure.

I was... I was unhappy all day. Lots of reasons.
I was hit by a fact today.. 7.5 months.
Longest 7.5 months of my life. Very rough. But I'm still here, right?
So I'm.. I have mixed feelings about that fact.
Happy that I made it, but.. Unhappy that it's hitting me now.

You know?

Anyway.
Played a few games today, settled on Forza.
I'm at the point where I can start doing long-distance races that could take more than an hour to complete.
I'll probably do one of those right now. I'm going from the lowest class to the highest.
So I'm starting with Class F. Driving a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 138.99 kilometers.
I'm going to go do that now.

I'm feeling much better than I did earlier.
Not exactly sure why. I guess I just am.
Oh well!

I have the next 3 days planned out!
Tomorrow, I'm going to go buy Jessi's second half of her present.
Tuesday, I'm going to lunch with a friend.
Wednesday is her birthday party! Yay!

Night night folks.

-Nolan

No comments: