Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 34: Spring dampeners, tire pressure, brake pressure, gear differentials!

As usual, the title says it all!
I've been playing Forza Motorsport 3 all day.
I mean.. All. Day.

I didn't notice until around 5 that.. I'd been playing it since I woke up.
I mean, I set up a NMHCMM survival on Throne Room and started playing Forza...
I'm going to do that again.
Might as well play something and earn some extra mana.

It sounds cheesy, but I'm actually learning from a video game.
There's a limit on how realistic a racing game can be, and I think Forza is up there.
It's a simulator. Obviously, it can't compare to a real car and different factors, but at its core, it's a simulator.
It gives a very in-depth view on tuning! I'm actually learning a bit about how different systems in a car affect the car's performance.

One of my dad's friends runs a shop that works with motors. Lawnmower engines to full vehicle engines.
He's looking for someone to "tutor" and my dad mentioned me. So... Hopefully I get that job.

I'm actually quite proud of the visuals I've done in this game. The vinyls look pretty cool.
In Need For Speed: Carbon, the top-tier vehicle I chose was the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.
I just bought that in Forza, so as a tribute to my car in NFS, I gave it a black and green vinyl set.
Although this one has around 30 decals per side, along with some gradient decals I added.


I think it looks cool. I mean, it's overboard, but it still looks pretty.

I think the first thing I buy when I pay off my laptop will be an HD monitor for my desk. I'll probably take off the top half of the desk so I can have more room.
Then I'm going to build a custom gaming computer!
Cameron is going to help me with that.

I think I'm at my most relaxed state when I'm with Jessi.
Aside from that, anything with cars really helps me focus and think of things that.. Don't make me upset.
So playing this game is actually really.. Almost therapeutic.

Well.. That's my blog for now.

I'm going to set up another survival and play some Forza!

Night night.

-Nolan

No comments: