Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 49: Earliest blog yet!

I'm blogging at 7 in the evening!
Quite strange.

I'm doing this now because recently...
Well, my emotions and the internet as a whole haven't been getting along.
Come to think of it, my emotions and ANYTHING haven't really been getting along.

I woke up yesterday to a text from a close friend saying "Wow, you're a dick."

Haven't talked to them since. It really really hurts, but.. Well I just don't really see the benefit in talking to anyone besides my girlfriend and a couple close guy friends.
Like I said.. My emotions haven't been getting along with anything lately.

Especially the internet.
Last night, I was up till 5 in the morning crying. I wrote a blog about it!
I vented the hell out of that blog. I was about to post it when I read something else, so..
I didn't post it. I deleted the whole thing.
It wasn't worth posting anyway. It was all a bunch of personal issues that I really only share with a couple people. Writing it was kind of therapeutic, at least for.. 15 minutes or so. Then blogging made it worse.
2-3 hours of writing, all deleted in under 10 seconds.
It was nice to get out those thoughts "on paper", so to speak.
Letting the thoughts out of my own head was nice.

SO. Like I was saying.
Blogging now to get it out of the way.
I'm going to Caleb's tonight! I'm excited to see him. I love that kid.

So I'm writing this now, because usually I'd blog at 2 in the morning, talking about my day.
But I know I'll be feeling upset around then, so I'm writing so I don't have to write when I'm upset.
I don't really have the urge to browse the web right now.

Facebook, the Blogging Dashboard, Memebase, and the Dwarf Fortress Wiki.
That's what I'm trying to limit myself to.
Facebook because.. It's Facebook.
Blogging Dashboard to get this blog out of the way.
Memebase because it'll make me smile sometimes.
Dwarf Fortress Wiki because.. Let's face it.. That game is confusing and complex.
I'm barely touching the surface. But I love that game.

So what's on my agenda for the night?

Finish this blog.
Play some Tribes: Ascend. I got it yesterday! Free to play!
Very fun and intense. It's one of the few games that I prefer the heavy classes over the light infantry.
Then some Forza.
Then some Dwarf Fortress.

Probably some Netflix in there too.

So...
Yeahhhh..
That's what's up.
Oh hey, my blog hit 5k views.

I haven't been paying attention to that counter for a long time.
Yay! 5 thousand page views.

That's my evening in a nutshell.
I think it's a good choice to write this blog right now.
I'm not a fan of the internet at the moment.
I'm happy to be done with it for now.

Well, off to play video games and make myself smile!
Then Caleb's house for more video games!

Also, I'm listening to Avenged Sevenfold.
Love that band.

I miss The Rev though.
Sad day.


Alright.
Done for now.
See you all later!

-Nolan


I only recently found the "My body is ready" meme.. 
It makes me laugh very very hard. Not quite sure why.






So many people hate dolan..
I think it's funny in the:
"Wtf did I just read?" kind of funny.

No comments: