Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 33: Hmmmm.

Today was.. I really don't know.
I went to work, and I actually.... Danced around and smiled.

Basically, I either smile and dance, or get fired.
I haven't received any feedback after sign holding for a year, so....
They want me to get more attention.

Back to "dancing!"
I can't actually dance. But I can be enthusiastic!
I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment.

I know I'm feeling 2 things..
1. I feel sick. Achy. Upset stomach. Headache.
2. I really miss Jessi.
I don't know what it is, but... I really miss her.
So much.

Well. Aside from that.
I haven't been playing Dungeon Defenders. Been playing Mount and Blade.
I just got my main force massacred because there was an error and it kept sending them into a large force without giving me the option of retreating...
So I'm starting over from scratch.

Going around, recruiting.. Etc.
Good news is, I didn't lose my money or equipment.
This game is really really fun! I love it.
I got the Talay expansion for Dungeon Defenders, but I haven't played it really.
I'll play it later.

Oh! I picked up Forza Motorsport 3 for 4.95 yesterday.
The visual customization is really fun.
Here's a few cars I've designed!

David told me to make a "Captain Planet car".. So I gave it my best shot!

Just lots of tribal shapes. 

This one I'm proud of. Both sides look cool like that. 

The visuals are pre-loaded with a bunch of shapes.

Yup.

I'm going to go play Mount and Blade, watch Thor, and talk to Jessi.

Good night.

-Nolan

No comments: