Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 38: Caleb's house!

Today was a lot of sitting around.
I went out and bought some Jones' soda along with Boulder Chips, because I was anticipating a night at home, alone, playing Skyrim.
Caleb texted me around 9:30, saying to come over!

So I hauled ass over here.
I also forgot my Jones' soda.

Caleb, Christine, and I went to King Soopers, and I bought some more!
I'm broke for a week or two, but I REALLY wanted some.
I also found a new Hot Wheels I didn't have yet!



Honda S2000!
I've seen a couple in Fort Collins.
I like them.
They're cute little cars!
They remind me of the RX-8.
Or a Miata.
A little of both.

So yeah.

I'm at his house at the moment.

I get to see Jessi tomorrow! Yay!
I'm very very excited about that.

Good night everybody!

-Nolan

No comments: