Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 29: I wrote a big story! Then deleted

The title basically says it all.
More and more I... Well, I don't want to talk about anything that's going on in my head.
I've showed people the inside of my heart, the inside of my mind. And it's often not a pretty thing.

I only have a few people that I really let into my heart anymore.
Obviously Jessi. But I don't really feel like naming off the others. Not because I want to protect their identities or anything, but just because it'd take up time.

I'm blogging extremely early tonight, in case you couldn't tell.
This is the first blog I've written before 10. Well, first one in a while I guess.

Okay...
I wrote about 2 pages worth of stuff in this blog.
I deleted it all.
It was stuff I don't need to say.
It was basically just me talking about why I've been having a bad day.
An extremely bad day, to say the least.

There were some things I said that... Well I guess it's stuff that doesn't belong on a blog.
I basically only shared it with Jessi. Not basically... Only her.
Because she's the only one that I need to share it with.

I hope you're reading this Jessi! Cause you're amazing. Thank you for listening.
You put up with my shit like no one else. Thank you ( :

Hmm I think that's it for now.
I'm at Cameron's for the night. I needed to get out of the house.
Tonight should be fun.
I hope it'll help me At least until I can see Jessi again.

Good night.

-Nolan

No comments: