Friday, March 1, 2013

3/1- Pure exhaustion.

I have never felt this exhausted before.
Unless I have.
Then yes, I have felt this exhausted before.

It's been a very, very busy and intense past 48 hours.
I'm running off of maybe 2 or 3 hours of sleep.

And I had class too.

I don't know how to really explain it..
It's a long confusing story.
I'm going to summarize it with this..

I took Taylor to Mountaincrest, where she is spending some time. And she is safe.
I'm visiting her today a couple times!

Gotta drop off some clothes and take home some to be washed.

Oh, and I put up a post a few hours ago. This one.

I mentioned it on Tumblr, Reddit, and Facebook.

It has around 100 views right now.
Dat's a lot of views.

Apparently, I think good thoughts sometime!

Okay, I'm so sleepy.
I'm off to bed.
Ahhhh yes. My bed. Thank you.

Nighty night.

-Nolan

No comments: