Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/13- We need more lemon pledge.

Today wasn't anything super, super exciting.
I mean, it was special. Different ways and such.

Let's see...

Started out by waking up Taylor, and saying bye, then dashing off to class to take a History test.
I think I did alright!

I mean, I think I nailed the essay. I was ready for it.

Hmm... After that, I did my normal class routine.
Came home, played Call of Duty for a few hours, then headed out to visit Taylor at work.

SPEAKING of Call of Duty.
I'm 1 Bloodthirsty Medal with a Ballistics Knife away from Gold camo.
Awesome.

Anyway.
I visited Taylor, and we went out to Starbucks to get coffee.

Then.. Interesting stuff.

Long story short, I've had a big self-soul-searching day.
Kind of a wake-up call. I went and got advice from a couple people.

From Aaron, one of the men in my life I look up to. I went to him first.
Basically sobbing my eyes out and asking for help and advice.

He helped more than he probably knows.
It's the stuff I needed to hear, stuff that I took to heart.

Talked to my mom next, she had some good stuff to say as well.

Then after all that, I went over to Taylor's! And we just finished cleaning her room, at least started.

We're packing up her room. And apartment. She's moving relatively soon.. So we're soaking up all the time we can together.

However, I have a couple things that I need to give her. First, I need to give her the CSU shirt I'm actually wearing currently, so she can have her boyfriend's college shirt. Then I need to make our stuffed animal smell like me, by sleeping with it after putting on copious amounts of body wash. Then I need to also make a shirt that she likes smell like me, because it currently smells like someone different, and she'd rather it smell like me, 'cause I'm awesome like that.

Let's see... Now we're sitting, she's staring at me while we watch some 90's cartoons.
We shared some Mac n' Cheese a few seconds ago. Yum.

Good stuffs.

Hmm...
That's pretty much the day.

I'm really cold. I'm going to go curl up with her and be lazy.

And now, here's Taylor with the weather.

IT'S GON RAIN.

Thanks Taylor!

-Nolan & Taylor


No comments: