Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3/5- Today was not really that different..

Today was quite stereotypical, actually.

Well, kind of.

I had class today. Speech and Environmental Psychology.
Nothing really new happened in either of those.
It was pretty normal..

After class, Taylor dropped by and we hung out over here for a bit, then went to get her next tattoo!

Well, first iHop. Yumm.
Then King Sooper's to get some groceries.

Then her tattoo!



I like it!
Simplistic. Here's the quote that goes along with it.

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

I'm actually thinking of getting the same thing.
I mean, not to match her.
But because I legitimately like the quote.

Just thinking about it.

I got a price estimate on the tattoo I want. About.. $250.

Ouch.
Well I have time to think about it.

We came back to my house where we sat and watched Family Guy until she left.
That's my day!

Tomorrow,  I get to hang out with Aaron!
Then spend the night at Taylor's house because her brother is going to be gone, and she'd like some company.

Sleepover! Whee!

But anyway.
I gotta sleep.

Good night!

-Nolan

No comments: