Saturday, March 16, 2013

3/15- THIS IS IRON MAN.

Greetings, my fellow inhabitants of Earth!

Today, this blog will be led by me, Iron Man.

Haha, JAY-KAY, it's just Taylor.

Nolan decided to allow me to write the blog today. While he colours in MY colouring book.

*sigh*

So right now, I am currently having a spazz attack, because I re-watched the Iron Man 3 trailer, and I am dying to see it.

Not literally, of course.

But literally.

Iron Man is my freaking favourite.

So right now, I am also on Amazon, looking for Iron Man stuff. I must have a poster. And a T-shirt with the arc reactor on it.

Ugh, guys.

Spazzing.

I have a Stark Industries sticker on my car, I'm THAT cool.

I know you're jealous.

Nolan is refusing-

"Choosing not to."

Choosing not to say anything to put in this specific blog.

Probably because he is so into his colouring.

OH SO TODAY, I had to be at work by six in the morning, which is stupid, no one comes in until like eight or nine. But ANYWAY. I had to wake up at four. Well. I never went to sleep. I decided it was too late to go to bed, and if I went to bed, I would never wake up. Plus is was only a four hour shift. And I got to train someone, which always makes me feel all-knowing and powerful. So then I came back home, you know, instead of the usual going back to the moon, and Nolan was still there. Then I fell asleep. Then he left for class.
AND THEN THE BEST PART.
He came back with chocolate.

CHOCOLATE.

OH AND THEN, GUYS. I don't know if anyone cares, or if Nolan ever mentioned my moving to Greeley.
BUT I DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE. BECAUSE DEAREST LIZZI FOUND ME A PLACE TEN MINUTES FROM MY CURRENT HOME. I CAN STAY IN MY BELOVED TOWN.

In case you are unaware, I am very thrilled about this.

But I am sad, because our dear Horsetooth reservoir is on fire. 

AGAIN.

Last year, we had two fires in Horsetooth.

Apparently, Hades has something against Horsetooth. Which makes no sense, because it's damn gorgeous. 

And apparently there is a town on the bottom. 

I must see it, must see if this is true.

I just had an urge to go visit a graveyard. Right now. I have this weird fascination with graveyards. 

One time, Nolan and I went to a graveyard in the middle of the night. It's supposed to be ridiculously haunted. He wanted to turn back, but I kept dragging him further into the unorganized mess of graves.

I swear to Athena, I saw something that night. We ran away.

But anyway, back to Horsetooth.

There is smoke everywhere, the air is basically just smoke. It's thick enough to see it all over town, thicker the closer you get to the mountains. 

*Snape voice* Obviously. 

So Nolan and I decided to go on a bike ride.

We are

SO

KEWL.

And smart.

But I'm going to wrap it up here, because with my A.D.D., I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... 

Yeah.

And on. 

Nolan still hasn't said anything. 

Have a fantastic whatever-time-of-day-you-are-reading-this. 

Sincerely, 

Your dearest Iron Man.

JAY-KAY.

I'm just obsessed, okay.

P.S.

Next time Nolan lets me write a blog, I'm going to talk about my obsession with Harry Potter.

This obsession is worse.

I have two Harry Potter tattoos, and I could tell you absolutely anything you need/ want to know about it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Way of life, it's mine.

Okay, I'm actually going now.

Nox

No comments: