Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/4- This boy is officially taken!

Yes, it's true! I'm officially dating Taylor.
I'm quite ecstatic about it.

Ask her! I kept smiling and saying that she was my girlfriend.
I'm pretty excited.

Today, I went to a "family meeting" with her at Mountaincrest. At 9 in the morning.
I'm not used to being awake then!
That's not what I'm used to!

But anyway.
I went with her brother and we had a good old family chat, calling her mom on the phone too.
I think it was good. It's finally started to sink in for her how much people care.
I love seeing her realize this.

I went to class afterwards.
On my off hour, I drove back and picked her up from Mountaincrest and took her home.
It was so good to see her out. Even if it's a short time, it still feels fantastic to get out of there.
I know that feel.

After the rest of my classes, I went and picked her up, and we proceeded with our awesome evening.

First off, we went down to Old Town to get some Starbucks. And dropped by the candy store Rocketfizz.
I LOVE that place. It's so adorable AND SO MUCH SUGAR.
I ended up getting some Icee squeeze candy. It's yummy.
She picked up 4 of these lemonades that are fantastic.
Following the coffee break, we drove down to Cafe Mexicali and got some burritos, which we took home.

We had originally planned to watch a few movies.
But we just ended up watching Family Guy and eating the burritos.
Ah snap, mine is still in the basement.
Someone remind me to get it and put it in the fridge today.

We fell asleep at 12 or so, and woke up at 2 when my mom came home from work.
So I had to wake up a slightly cranky Taylor and convince her to go home.

I finally heard the magic words from her.
That she feels comfortable around herself, that she doesn't worry about... Doing anything harmful.
I love hearing that.

And now I'm listening to some Dave Matthews and filling out a little paper for tomorrow.

Ah it's almost 4.

Well.

Good night!

-Nolan

No comments: