Sunday, March 24, 2013

3/23- Co-Op 4!

"Okay, first thing I want to say is how did Aunt Petunia not get squished when she had sex with Uncle Vernon."

Yes, we are watching Harry Potter.

"The best thing in the world. This is literally my favorite thing in the world-"

I stared at her.

"That's not you!"

I love you.

"You can't spell today."

Shut up. I spell like I want.
Duh.

"If only you could see him type."

Yes, I seem to be having typing troubles.

"Dude what happened to my LEGO version of the Knight Bus? I'm sad."

"Dude you spelled it wrong. It starts with a 'K'"

"The Harry Potter world is the coolest shit ever."

True dat.

"The name's Stan Shunpike."

She's pretty much quoting every five seconds of the movie. I love it.
She's so adorable.

And mine.

ALLLLL MIIIIINNNEEEE BWAHAHAHAHA.

Let's see.. How was our days.

Babe, how was your day?

"It was AWESOME cause I got a snow day! Uh.. And.. We watched Harry Potter."

"We also watched the Hunger Games! Today was, or should I say, yesterday, the 23rd, was the one year anniversary of the movie coming out in theatres, and I celebrated by volunteering! AS TRIBUTE."

I made that joke.
I did.
First.

Me.
I made that-

"No. I win."

No, me-

"No. I win."

No, no.

We need more lemon pledge.

"Pledge is a brand so you capitalize it."

Well thank you dear.

How was MY day?

Let's see.........
Woke up and drove over to Tayyyyylor's house.

"My name is Tallahassee now! Remember?"

Yup! We also watched Zombieland.

"Have you realized that Diagon Alley is Diagonally?"

O_O

Whoa.

Weird.

Hm.
Anyway.

Drove over and hung out with Taylor for a bit, then started to drive down to Lowe's to drop her at work.
However, I slid around the road quite a few times.
So we called and asked-

"There's like 18 feet of snow outside."

So we called and told them that she was going to be late.
But!

They said she didn't have to bother coming in because the weather was so bad.
We stayed at her house and watched the Hunger Games.
At least most of it. Then we drove down to Wal-Mart with her roommate Ryan and came back to her house.
She fell asleep and I drove over to Aaron's and we played some Monster Hunter!

"Talk about my obsession with Harry Potter."
*yawn*

She needs to sleep soon-

"Will you turn off the lamp?"

Yes.

"Thank youuuuu."

You're welcome!

Anyway.. Monster Hunter with Aaron.
I headed back over to her house, and we got some food at King Sooper's, watched Zombieland, and we just started Harry Potter!

I'm going to head home in a little bit as soon as she can get a little more comfortable and sleepy.

So.. Yeah.

Ugh. School starts Monday.
And just like that, my stress level goes up.

Fantastic.
Oh well.

Meh.

I'm going to suck up this time and cuddle with my gorgeous girlfriend before I go home to sleep!

Nighty night.

-Nolan & Taylor

No comments: