Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3/18- Ikeeeeeeaaaaaaa

Today, I ventured on a quest with my girlfriend and one of her friends to the fabled lands of "Ikea" on a quest to find.. Stuff.

I mean really.
That store is disturbingly huge.
Like its own country. Seriously.

Massive.

Crazy.
Anyway.. My day..

Let's see.
I woke up at about 10:15 or so, because Taylor and I originally planned to leave around 11 or so.
However, she slept in.

I went over to her house about 10:30 or so, and..
Well, I slept in as well. I fell asleep next to her and we just kinda slept another few hours.

But we eventually left for Ikea.
First we picked up her friend, then headed out all together.

I've never been to Ikea before!
But I really liked it.
I could see how going there after making maybe $500 would feel awesome. Buying tons of everything you could ever need for your room.
I hope I can go there after getting a job, maybe furnish my room and make it look awesome.

That's where we spent the majority of our day.
After that, we basically just went back to her house and spent the evening cleaning her apartment!
Which was exciting. And fun. And all of that stuff.

Uh.. Yeah. That's pretty much it!

Ooh!
Ooh!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!
I'm getting that tomorrow morning!
Finally!

I pre-ordered it a few days ago, so I'm pretty excited to pick it up in the morning.
Been waiting for a long time.

So I'm getting Taylor around.. 10:30 or so.
Going to go pick up Monster Hunter and return her Sims game.

Eeeee yay.
I'm excited.

Aaron, Ian and I are all going to go monster hunting when we have the time.
So excited.

I think that's it.. I need some sleep. See ya!

-Nolan

No comments: