Friday, March 8, 2013

3/8- Sleepover Pt. 3!

Today, I woke up at Taylor's.
Obviously, because I also went to sleep there.

I woke her up and she drove me off to class.
She was barely awake, so it was a quiet ride.

Class.. I don't know. I didn't like it.
It was not a good day class-wise.

I just.. Yeah. I didn't like it.

After class, I walked home. Taylor just started a new set of heavy medication, so she slept really late.
Hey, I got my exercise to walk home.

She was really dizzy and feeling weird, so I also drove her to work.

After I got home, I tried to make pancakes and failed horribly. Not sure why, but I did.
I was very upset about it.

So I played lots of Call of Duty to make up for it!

Then I picked her up from work, and we went to Ihop to share a burger and fries.
Then we went to King Sooper's and got some various snacks, and went back to her house!

Now we're all comfy in our pajamas. She's playing Mario Kart on my 3DS and yelling at Peach and Bowser, and I'm blogging.

Now, off to Call of Duty.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: