Friday, March 22, 2013

3/21- Iron Man again, calling from Halloween Town

REMEMBER

I told you, that I love The Hunger Games, too.

So,

In case you haven't noticed.

It's Taylor again!

I've had a really stressful last couple of days.

I'm about to have another mental breakdown.

I had to move.

Normally, you know, it sucks, but it's not SO BAD.

For me, this move took away almost ALL of the things that made me comfortable.

I was living with my brother. And then, yesterday, he moved to Vegas, where my mom lives. I didn't want to go because of school and the people I do have here and this is the only town I have EVER felt comfortable in.

Not going to lie, I have had second thoughts.

I did, DO, have the choice of moving to Illinois with my dad.

But I am positive that would just boost my anxiety and depression levels sky high.

Well.. Higher than they are now.

I've been anxious for a while now.

It's making me sick.

LITERALLY.

But anyway, the comfort of living with family is gone.

It had to happen eventually, obviously, but I am emotionally unstable and would PREFER to live with family.

Someone who doesn't exactly have a choice (leaving me.)

I do have my little fluffy white Persian kitty, Rajah, though.

AND I HAVE NOLAN.

But still.

I am not completely comfortable.

Not that I was before, entirely.

I'm blabbing.

But whatever.

Now I'm just on edge, and I'm mentally... not really there.

I feel terrible because I keep snapping at people, mainly poor Nolan, because he's the one I'm with all of the time.

I'm scared, but I don't know of what, exactly.

So I moved in yesterday.

With someone that I knew from high school.

And when I say 'knew,' I mean, I saw them, knew their face, but never talked to them.

He seems to be pretty chill, though.

I got a lot of unpacking done, but I still have so much shit to do.

Ugh.

I went back to my old apartment to pick up all my cleaning stuff my grandparents left there yesterday.

I cried hysterically.

I'm going to miss that place.

I mean, I spent a year of my short almost-twenty-year-old-life there.

BLAH.

And I'm worried because my cat is acting weird. There's another cat in the house, so he has to get used to this cat. He hasn't really eaten much, meows at nothing. Just not his normal self.

I'm kind of really attached to my little kitty. I love the fluff ball. If anything ever happened to him, I would cry for weeks.

Or maybe the rest of my life.

...Yes, the rest of my life.

Now I'm just sitting here with Nolan, watching my favourite movie (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Because this movie always calms me down when I'm in a bad mood.

I've been in love with this movie since I was two.

Obsessed, really.

Wow, I tend to obsess over things, huh.

Oh well. I'm just cool that way.

I'm also obsessed with candles. My entire headboard is COVERED in them, and there's more over there.

Well, guys, I'm going to bed. This stressed lady-person needs sleep.

Nox.

No comments: