Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3/26- GOBBLET AND CANNIBALIZING NOLAN'S BLOG

LUMOS

Greetings!

'Tis Taylor again!

I had a terrible start to my day, I had to leave work halfway through because of some pain I was experiencing, it was making me sick.

Literally, I almost passed out.

And I've missed a lot of work, so this is not very good.

UGH blah.

So I came home, took ibuprofen, went to bed, then woke up to Nolan.

LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

Then he left for class again,

And I played Sims 3 Supernatural from about five o'clock, to almost midnight.

That game is SO ADDICTING, GUYS.

Nolan got back to my apartment around seven fifteen, and he played his Monster Hunter while I played Sims.

We're an awesome duo.

THEN 

We went to the Alley Cat, an awesome cute little cafe above a hookah bar in Fort Collins.

He got his hot chocolate because he's strange and doesn't like coffee, and I got my mocha.

They have board games galore there, so we sat there and tried to pick one we liked.

We found one called Gobblet.

All of the games there do not have instructions in them, and most of them have missing pieces, but this one had most of the pieces with a couple substitute pieces, and we found the instructions online.

Now that game takes some brain thinking awesome magic power stuff.

Like, seeing what your opponent is going to do before you even move your pieces.

We played about five games,  

I got another mocha

THEY COME IN THESE AWESOME MUGS, BY THE WAY

And now I'm shaky because of all the caffeine, but I am strangely tired.

But anyway.

He won a couple games, I won a couple.

The last game, OMG I am so proud of myself

The two options, basically, that he had, either way he put it, I still won.

LIKE, THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME

I AM SO EXCITED.

Anything you want to add, Nolan sir?

"Uh, not really."

He's playing my roommate's PlayStation 3.

So he's..

Preoccupied.

But! That was our day, pretty much.

Still excited over that board game.

Have a great day/night, my minions.

Nox.

Da.

-Nolan & Taylor

No comments: