Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/14- Taylor and Nolan's Excellent Blog Post!

"First off, I want to start with, Code Red Mountain Dew is THE BEST SODA EVERRR."

Siddown crackah.

"So today... *laughs* I woke up. Because you woke me up. And also I had a terrible nightmare that I don't really feel like talking about. And then you went to class. And then I don't really remember what happened after that but then eventually at one point I started to pack up my house because I move on Sunday. And then eventually I got bored. Then I started to color a picture of a Unicorn in space and YES, it's actually in a coloring book. *sniff* *looks at me* *looks at blog* *looks back at me* *checks nails* *laughs*

"What, what are you doo" *laughs*
"Nooo you have to put some of your day too" *smack*

Alright. Hang on.
*SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS*

As in we just took sips of our dranks.

Anyway.
*type*

COOPERATE

Let's see.
Today.

I woke up

"Next to me"

Next to you

"Next to your baby"

Yes I did.

"Don't put that."

Anyway. I went to class after I left Taylor's house. And then class happened.
Then I slept through... Half of one and the entire other one because our 'guest speaker' was an old guy who only the first row could hear in an entire classroom. Kinda lame.

Thennnn.. I went

*stomach weird noise*

*laughs*

Stahp laughing.

*Laughs*

*laughs*

"You bruised my finger." *laughs*

Um.
Yeah..

Came home,

"I think your laziness is hot. And then explain how the fourth gear turn situation."

Uh, so we were driving back from King Sooper's-

"Which is where we go all the time when we get bored."

And I-

"Which is often."

I-

"Sorry for interrupting you." *laughs & snorts*

I took the corner in fourth gear cause I was too lazy to shift into first.

*kisses forehead*

Thanks baby.

"Aww."

Uh.
Yeah..

That's-

"We sound so awkward."

It's kind of true. We're a very awkward couple.

"OH WE WENT TO GOODWILL AGAIN AND GOT COOL SHIT."

Yes, we did!

"There was a creepy bra with breast milk stains on it."

Pretty sure it wasn't milk stains, babe.

"That's just what I'm going to say since it was a bra. Either that or it was coffee if they're really skilled."

"My iPod's in your car." *burps*

"OH I never called Lowe's back I probably should have done that." *laughs*

Yeahhhh. Might wanna do that.
Here's my keys, go get your iPod.

"I'm not gonna get it I have to poop! You're going to put that aren't you."

*takes Mountain Dew*

"Don't drink this."

*kisses*

"I love you!"

While she's in the bathroom, I'm going to talk about a lot of exciting stuff!

Ha, joke's on you. I have nothing good to say.
But here's a funny picture(s).




Funny, right?
Well I think they are.

I don't really have much more exciting stuff to say. But I love this girl, she's pretty awesome. And funny.
And weird. And awkward. All like me.

Now, I'm going to go start Steam to play some Call of Duty later.
But I'm going to sit and talk with Taylor a bit more when she comes back, because she livens up my blog quite a bit.

Oooh she bought strawberries at King Sooper's. I'm going to have some when she gets back.

"I feel better."

"Hey."

"Hey."

"OH my god you're still going?"

Yup. I am.
Also, you bought strawberries. Can I have some? Cause you love me?

"What happened to them. Here you go! Let me go get you a fork."

Erhmahgerd I love her.
Food.

"Here is your Sword of Gryffindor."

"So you know those stars on the corner of every page in Harry Potter books? I want to get those tattooed on me, but where?"

*Feeds me strawberry*

Hmm. How about..  Maybe..

"Shoulders, or ankle, or lower stomach side."

Hmm... I kind of like- Gimme a strawberry.
How about.. I kind of like shoulder.

"Left or right?"

How's about.. Left?

"But think about evening it out, so the right one."

Strawberry?

"They're all huge. I can't fit that in your mouth- hehehehehe."

Hmm, well I think that's it for my blog. We've covered a lot of information! All exciting and important.
OBviously .

"Oh and mention that Goodwill shorted me two candles."

Yes, they did.

"Wait, wait."

Yes?

"Votive candles- not normal candles, votive candles."

Yes. They shorted her two VOTIVE candles.

Anything else you want to say babe?

"I'm really full. I need to digest. And play some Mario. But it pisses me off."

I concur.

Today was good.

Adios.

-Taylor & Nolan

"Hug a persian kitty."

No comments: