Sunday, March 3, 2013

3/3- Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Well, my weekend is over.
Eh, I'll live.

Today..
Woke up, went to visit Taylor, came home, did some homework, went to visit Taylor, came home, did homework, played Call of Duty, and that's where I am now.

Good news! Taylor is coming home tomorrow!
Now, it was a really short stay.

Mostly because I didn't have to force her to come, or have her wake up in the hospital after overdosing.

Talking to her has been good. She definitely seems like she's ready to be out. She has some new medication and coping methods, and we're setting up a professional therapist for her. She needs some real help, help that I can't necessarily provide. Granted, I can help as a boyfriend would help.
But in terms of therapy and counseling, I can't do much.

So tomorrow, we have grand plans.
Well, tomorrow, I have to go to a "family meeting" at 9 in the morning.
I put quotes, because I'm not really family, and the only actual family that will be there is her brother.
Her parents are separated and live in Vegas and Illinois. So.. Yeah.

But anyway.
I did all my homework for tomorrow today, so I can spend every available minute with her.
I'm not sure on time yet, but I'm picking her up from Mountaincrest. Then we're going to her house so she can shower in a REAL shower and be reunited with her cute little kitty Rajah. Someday I'll find a photo of him and post it.
After that, we're going to Cafe Mexicali to share a delicious burrito, some REAL food.
Then we're off to Barnes and Noble to do some book browsing, then back to my house for the evening.
We're going to watch 21 Jump Street, Nightmare Before Christmas, then a bunch of Family Guy.

I'm pretty excited.

Well.. I'm going to take a shower and get some sleep.
I gotta be up on time.

At 8 this morning?
Weird. Haven't been up that early in a while.

-Nolan

No comments: