Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3/11- Co-op Blog with Taylor!

"Umm.
Well, I don't really know how your day started."

"My day started at 3, which pissed me off, because I wanted to be asleep at 8 or 10, because I have to wake up by 4, but I'm STILL awake."

"I'm still here sitting with Nolan and watching American Pickers when I SHOULD be asleep.
I have to be up in 3 hours. I have a 9 hour shift at work today. Remember to say that."

"Umm, I played Mario 64 for a while, and it's really awesome 'cause I got a bunch of stars already, I mean like right in the childhood, man."

"Oh and I'm really excited 'cause we went to Goodwill and bought cool shit, like this perfume bottle, vintage as shit."

"Umm, I had to give you chapstick. Umm. I... *Laughs* I dunno 'cause I'm afraid you're going to type everything I say. I lit all the candles in my room, and we had fun! Mhmm. And thennnnnnn what else happened today.. Did you mention American Pickers? You did. Okay good. I really want coffee right now. Oh my god, note to self for Nolan, don't test things to see if they're plastic when they're glass. Ahh I love you. And your hair is fancy. Did it hurt when you got your ears pierced?"

No, not really. I mean, it's a little sore at first. The two piercings at once kinda sucked 'cause it was sore in two places right next to each other.

"What made you want to get those?"

I'm not actually sure. I just wanted to, oh, I know. I wanted to even out the look, because my lip was-

"Oh so these were after your lip?"

Yes, they were. I wanted to even it out.

"That's what I did with my tattoos! Which, speaking of tattoos, my new one itches like a bitch and is peeling and gross. I like your facial hair."

Well thank you. That makes me feel fancy. Oh! Like the end of that one Ke$ha song where she says "I like your beard".

"I think you should grow it out and shave it like Seneca Crane's beard. Haha, this is fun!"

Did I spell that right?

"Yeah!"

"I'm just trying to think of random things to say now. Don't put that! You're going to put that there anyway aren't you? I love my cat's flat face."

"You should end it by saying I LOVE YOU *laughs* and Padfoot the- Padfoot the Steg-O-Saurus is awesome."

Well, there you have it, folks. The blog, straight from our mouths.

Oh, about the glass thing.
In Goodwill, we went to the glasswares section, and I found a nifty little cup thing and I thought it was plastic, so I squeezed it.

Yeah. It shattered. Kinda got glass shards in my hand and on the floor.
I then told one of the workers, an older fellow, and he was all concerned and got me some disinfectant and a Band-Aid that-

"Band-Aid that you're still wearing."

Yes, that I'm still wearing.

"I love you so much." *laughs*

Aww, I love you too.

*Kisses*

So, that's my day!
And our day.

"Go hug a Persian kitty!"

Wisdom from my dear girlfriend's mouth.

Well, I'm going to head home and burn incense to smell fancy.

And she's going to go-

*Farts*

"DO NOT PUT THAT THERE! YOU ASSHOLE!" *laughs*

I was GOING to say that she was going to play Mario, but instead she fell on the floor laughing.
But anyway.

Yes, she's going to play Mario 64 and get stars like a boss.

"Hahaha theerjaweaw;er-"

What?

"Hahaha terahe- that was a loud fart."

"I can't breathe. Oh my god."

Well, there ya go!
That's our day.

I'm going to go sleep. I need to.

Adios!

-Taylor & Nolan

No comments: