Thursday, March 7, 2013

3/7- Sleepover Pt. 2

Today wasn't exactly anything exciting.

I mean, I got to wake up to Taylor poking my face and saying "Wake up!"
That was kind of cute!

Then we went down to Greeley for her psychiatrist appointment, then back to Fort Collins for me to go to class.

Class was... Class. As usual. Seriously. Nothing changes.

Afterwards, I went out and applied to a couple places by campus, so hopefully I get some good feedback.

Then I went home.
Call of Duty!

Working on the Ballistics Knife and Ballista sniper rifle. Fun stuff.

Annnnnnnd now I'm at Taylor's! We went to Wal-Mart and got some delicious food and such.
I picked up some incense that I'm going to light in my room tomorrow.

So.. Yeah!

We're going to go fall asleep watching Grease.

G'night!

-Nolan

No comments: