Sunday, March 31, 2013

3/31- xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddcz

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllthis that is an awesome blog title, yes
Yes.

Sooooo today.

I stayed the night at Taylor's!

Woke up and stayed the day over here.

We spent the day just hanging out!
After waking up, we went and picked up some money and put gas into my car, then drove down to Old Town and got ice cream!

After that, we just sat around.
Watched some movies, watched Family Guy, listened to music, and I did studying!

This fantastic blog title is from when Taylor and I were just sitting and watching Family Guy, and my elbow kinda hit the laptop.

So..

Yeah.
I'm exhausted.

How do you feel babe?

"So tired I'm drunk."

We were at King Sooper's-

"THAT'S NOT WHERE THE BABY SPINACH GOES!"

Yeah. We randomly saw baby spinach in the drink section.
It was funny.

Back to Family Guy!

Adios!

-Nolan & Taylor

No comments: