Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hmm... I haven't done much today :\

I'm upset, and I'm not in a very good mood right now.
I'm not sure why.

BUT OH MY GOD.
I'm watching South Park, and Cartman came on singing Poker Face.
Just like that, I'm smiling.

And now it went away.

Oh well.

It was still hysterical.
And I'm laughing at it again.

Bahaha.
Cartman.
Singing Lady Gaga.

--------------------

I'm not sure what really has happened today.
I woke up pretty late, then drank a fruit smoothie.
Then went and worked out.
Since I did most of my work out yesterday, I just did a shortened version of the Muay Thai work out.

Hmmm.
Then.....
I sat around and didn't really do much.
Played video games.

Then sat around watching South Park and playing video games.
South Park has made me happy all day.

Then I went out and picked up my medication, and grabbed Rise of the Planet of the Apes on redbox to watch with my dad.

It was pretty good!
I thought it was enjoyable.
I also liked James Franco in it.
But I like James Franco anyway.

I'm not going to complain about writing this blog, because that's annoying!!
So I'm going to try and find something good to write about.
Hmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

--------------------

I don't have much to really cover actually.

Yesterday's blog was a little more interesting haha.

OH.
I forgot!

Around 2:00ish, I went with Ashley and picked out clothes (:

It was really fun!
We looked at some shoes for me, then I didn't get any.
So we went to Hot Topic to see if we could find me some good skinny jeans!

I really really want skinny jeans.
But the ones there were way too....
They were too baggy, and the back looked really low.
As Ashley said,
"Nolan, you look like a gangster. Take them off."

I definitely agreed.
Sadly, they were 25$ for 2 pairs!
FOR 2!
But they sucked.
Ugh.
I was excited to get them.
But, alas... It was not to be.
*Man tears*

Then we went and started going through stores to pick out clothes for her!

I'm one of the guys that actually loves watching people try on clothes. Guys, or girls.
But it was really fun to go with Ashley.
I got to give her my opinion on what would look good.
I felt very proud of myself.

She tried on stuff I recommended, and she liked some of them (:
We never actually bought anything, but next time she has the money, we're going out again and picking out stuff for her!
I'm very excited.

I guess that was the highlight of my day.

I like fashion. What can I say.

(:
Now that I'm thinking back on it, it's making me smile.
I love my friends.

--------------------

Also, South Park is making me smile.

Hahahaha.
Cartman.

HAHAHAHA.
Harley Davidson bikers.

Giggle.
--------------------

Ah. I'm a little happier now.
I'm watching the Harley Davidson episode.
It's amazing.

I'm playing some Super Street Fighter IV after this.
It's a fun game.

I love it.

Well, I have nothing good to talk about.

Good night!


--------------------


Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Predictable by Good Charlotte
  2. S.O.S. by Good Charlotte
  3. Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead
  4. Kill by Jimmy Eat World
  5. Crawl by Kings of Leon
Song Lyric of the Day

~s anybody listening?
Can they hear me when I call?
I'm shooting signals in the air
'Cause I need somebody's help
I can't make it on my own
So I'm giving up myself
Is anybody listening?
Listening

I've been stranded here and I'm miles away
Making signals hoping they'd save me
I lock myself inside these walls
'Cause out there I'm always wrong
I don't think I'm gonna make it
So while I'm sitting here
On the eve of my defeat
I'll write this letter and hope it saves me~

-S.O.S. by Good Charlotte

Video Game of the Day

Super Street Fighter IV

Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day




No comments: