Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ugghhh I'm sick. I think I'm going to curl up in a ball now.

I don't know what to talk about today..
Pretty boring so far.

Woke up, ate breakfast, went to counseling for an hour.
We had A LOT to talk about.
It was nice.
It's great to be able to vent to someone who won't judge you, or be angry at you for something you've done.

I really needed that.
After this week... It was nice to get the chance to just sit down and vent.
It was great.

Let's see... What else to talk about.

I feel sick. 
I'm in class. I don't want to be here.
I feel really, really sick. 
Ugh.

I suppose it's just.. 
Well I've been skipping lunch and dinner for the past couple days.
I just hate eating.
I really, really hate eating!
I really do.
I don't feel comfortable with my body. I hate it. 
I just..... Don't want to eat.
It just seems wasteful to me.

You know?
I don't know.. I just don't like eating. 
Yeah..
I suppose that's not a good thing. 
But...
Yeah.
I talked to one of my friends last night, and she helped me work through the night.
I was so upset. I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to sleep..
She helped me. She talked me through it and helped me choose to eat something.

I'm really encouraged by someone saying "I'm proud of you."
Even if it's for something really really small... It means a lot to me.
It makes me so happy when someone can truly claim they're proud of me.
It's so amazing. It's one of the few things that can consistently cheer me up.

I felt so sick. It was just a fiber bar.. But I felt huge after I ate it.
It filled me up so much. I hated it.
Even now... I went out and got some chips and queso with a couple friends at Qdoba.
I feel so so sick after eating it.
I looked at the little cheese cup and felt guilty for eating it all.
I'm now thinking about food.. And it's making me feel even worse.
Urgh. Stomach is killing me.

Well.
Depressing start to a blog, eh?

Hopefully I can think of something more entertaining!
Let's see..........

Okay, I need to leave class. I need to get home. I think I'm going to be sick.
I'll finish writing this later.
Soooo I'll see you again, Mr. Blog Post. Preferably when I'm feeling better.

--------------------

Well...... I'm home.
After tossing my cookies, I went home.
I'm now dressed in comfy, loose-fitting clothes, sitting in front of my computer, writing this blog.
I feel like shit. Just gotta say.
I feel so icky. Ugh.
My stomach feels full, even after being sick.

I can tell this is not going to be a good evening.
I want to play video games. But I don't want to put in the effort to move.
Urgh.

I'm watching Rosario + Vampire.
It's hilarious. I read the entire manga series, and I just learned a week ago that the writer now released a newer time-skip series. I'm excited to start reading that.
I'm watching the anime, I'm on season 2.
It's one of those animes that's really funny... And it's kind of cool!
But.. SO MANY UPSKIRTS. IT'S RIDICULOUS.
But still funny.

So what else to write about for today..

--------------------

I'm excited for the new Resident Evil games.
I LOVED 4 and 5. I beat 4 around 20 times, and 5 maybe 13 times or so.
Resident Evil 6 is going to be AMAZING.
Leon and Chris in the same game?
YES.

I have also figured out the hierarchy of the most powerful attacks in world history.

Falcon Punch < Jill Redfield kick < Chris Redfield Punch < Leon Kennedy suplex

But yes, I'm quite excited. I also don't see why so many people hated the combat style in 4 and 5.
You can't move and shoot at the same time... Boo fricking hoo.
It just means you have to be careful with ammunition, and be good at aiming quickly.
I think it's fun.

But 6 looks amazing. More of a fast-paced third-person shooter.
More action. I'm very excited for it.
It's gonna be good.

I don't know what else to talk about!
I'm bored and kind of out of it.

--------------------

Yeah!
I don't really have much to say right now.
Derp.

Herp....

Yeah..
Anyway.

I'm gonna sit and be lazy.
Hopefully get some rest.

So yeah..
Bye I guess.

Have a good evening (:

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. My Mannequin Can Dance by Matchbook Romance
  2. Lovers and Liars by Matchbook Romance
  3. Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch
  4. Knights of Cydonia by Muse
  5. Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic
Song Lyric of the Day

~It's never enough, no it's never enough
No matter what I say
It's never enough, no it's never enough
I'll never be what you want me to be

It's all so messed up and no one ever listens
Everyone's deranged
I'm just so fucked up and I'm never gonna change
I wanna lay it all to waste
They're always say this, say that, nothing that you want to
I don't wanna live that way
Every chance they get they're always shoving me aside~
-Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch

Video Game of the Day
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition


Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day







No comments: