Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just so I can call it a "Daily Blog"......

So I'm tired, and I kind of put off blogging all day.

So this will be an extremely short blog.

I had a good day.

I got some new clothes that I LOVE, and I got to hang out with my best friend.
We went to Starbucks and I got a MASSIVE thing of hot chocolate, then we sat and just talked.
Then we went back to her house because Starbucks closed.

We sat and talked, then she got me addicted to Temple Run.
And within about 10 minutes, I had beaten her high score.
She's been playing it off and on for about a month or so, and her highscore was around 2,987 feet.
I got 5,163 feet.

I win.

That's basically my blog.
There's more to be said about my day, but I might do that tomorrow.
Or I might not.

It's a toss-up.

Good night!

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. A Day Late by Anberlin
  2. White Knuckles by Five Finger Death Punch
  3. Knockout by Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj
  4. Predictable by Good Charlotte
  5. All Star by Smash Mouth
Song Lyric of the Day

~we are who we were when
could've been lovers but at least you're still my day late friend

we are who
we are who we were when

who knew what we know now
could've been more but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who
we are who we were when~

-A Day Late by Anberlin

Video Game of the Day

The Darkness II.
I sat down and beat it all today.
Some time I'll talk about it, because I absolutely loved it, and I'm going to play it again.


Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day


Because I wrote this blog on my other laptop.
The one without my funny pictures.

So you get to look at Death The Kid.

Winning.
Symmetry.
Beautiful.


No comments: