Sunday, February 19, 2012

Poofy hair! Octane! Boredom!

Well, not much has happened today.
Woke up, ate some breakfast, hung around my room.
Watched a couple movies, played some games.

Gave Alan Wake a try.. It crashed a few minutes in.
I'll try it again later tomorrow.

Tonight, I'm going to Octane with some friends of mine.
Never been there.
The club // party atmosphere kind of terrifies me, to be honest.

I'm such a shy person.
Those of you I hang out with won't agree with that.

But when I'm surrounded by dozens of people I don't know, in the dark, with music blasting, I'm extremely awkward.
Actually, I'm awkward even in my classes.
I walk into a room full of people and kind of hide in a corner.

Apparently I have minor social anxiety..
Makes sense.

I'm scared and nervous for tonight, but I know I'll (probably) warm up and end up having a good time.
The good news is, it's also my friend Brynn's first Octane.
We've decided to hide in a corner and talk for most of the night.

She told me I should find cute girls, but I said I'd be too shy.
I said she should find cute guys, but she said she'd be too shy.

So if she starts getting creeped on, I'm going to play the boyfriend in that case to try and see if I can be a buffer from creepy people.
(No. She's 3 years younger than me. So no. Don't think that way. There's nothing there).

I guess I'm kind of excited.
But I mean.. I put in too much conditioner, and my hair looks like a huge-ass puff ball.
So I'm wearing a hat.
All night.

And I have acne.
And I'm chubby.

All around, I'm not very confident in my appearance for the night.
But I figure I should go.
You know.. Get out of my comfort zone for a night.

I'll have a great time or a terrible time.
Not sure!

Well, I'm leaving in a bit.
So I might get on tonight and finish off a blog post if I feel like it.
If not, have a good evening, and good night!

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Throw Me Away by KoRn
  2. Laid to Rest by Lamb of God
  3. Indestructible by Disturbed
  4. Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead
  5. Ice by Lights
Song Lyric of the Day

~What I mean is, all I need is,
Just a little emotion
Cause all I see is you not feeling
And you're giving me nothing nice
I tried to do you right, why'd you have to go and turn to ice?

I don't think you're knowing how hard this is for me
I'm not the type to say sorry constantly
So I swallowed my pride and I got on my knees
But still you just stood there as you stared at me
Your ego is getting old
How did you get so cold?

I'm looking at you looking at me, what can I do but say sorry
It's a little late but you know I just want you to be happy.
What I got to say to make you let me get away with it this time.
I know you're upset and that you're happy just to sit and hate me,
But I'll make a bet that you'll be better to forget about me,
Even better yet I'll let a little light melt the ice, ice baby!~

-Ice by Lights

Video Game of the Day
Alan Wake

Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day



No comments: