Sunday, February 12, 2012

I don't care right now.. Here's my post for the day.

I really don't want to blog.

Actually, it's the last thing I want to do right now.
I'm kind of in a bad mood, in case you couldn't tell.

However, like last night // this morning's blog, I'm doing it because I have to.

There's quite a few reasons I'm upset right now, but I'm not going to go into it.

I figure I should say I'm upset because right now, I only want to talk to one person.
And they're talking to me, which is really nice. I'm not completely alone right now.

The only reason I'm admitting I'm upset is because the last time said I was upset today, it didn't go well with who I was talking to.

Also, since I'm not posting the link for this blog on Facebook, pretty much no one will be reading it.

-------------------

Yup.

Let's see... I played The Darkness II again today. Also some Kingdoms of Amalur.
They're both amazing.

I don't know.
I'm just...

Fed up with people right now.

There's so much that I want to talk about, but I can't tell anyone about it.
The good news is, I'll be making someone's Valentine's Day a little happier.
Which is good. With what they've been going through, they need a smile.

I'm not going to really deal with many people on Valentine's Day.
Just a lot of me, at home, listening to music.
Which sounds fine.

I'm studying for a test right now that I didn't study for earlier.
It's easy though, so I'm not worried.

I put a new lamp in my room.
One with a 100-watt bulb.
Much brighter.

I like it.
Keeps me awake.

-----------------

I'm really out of blogging ideas.

I have no clue what I want to blog about this week.
And it's stressing me out.

A lot.

I need to find something good.
And fast.

I need to start finding good things to write about.

No one reads this blog unless I put up an interesting topic.

I like having people read my blogs..
It makes me feel like I'm good at something.

Although, I can't write worth shit, to be honest.
I just put a lot of emotion into it.


---------------------

Yeah.

I don't care right now.
I really could care less about my post for the night.
The only posts people read are ones that I put up on Facebook, the ones that I pick something good to talk about.
My life as a whole is really uninteresting. 
Because of that, I have no doubt that the only people reading this are the ones who follow my blog.
The ones who actually check it daily.
Which counts up to...
1.
2.
3.
4.
...

Yeah.
So approximately 4 people will read this post.

Whatever.
I could care less.

I promise tomorrow I'll sound happier.

Good night.

-------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
  2. The Bleeding by Five Finger Death Punch
  3. Six by All That Remains
  4. There She Goes by Good Charlotte
  5. Promise by Matchbook Romance
Song Lyric of the Day

~Oh, how this sickens me
This wretched fools affair
I can't erase this from me
And now it permeates
In every thought I feel
The anger writhes in my soul~

-Six by All That Remains

Video Game of the Day

Mirror's Edge.
One of the most underrated games ever.
I loved it.
Short campaign, but amazing.


Youtube Video of the Day


I went through the letters of the alphabet on Youtube to find a video..
This is the only one that I felt like putting up.

Picture(s) of the Day









No comments: