Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mini Post! Good night!

As usual, I'm not quite sure what I'll be blogging about. 
The only thing I'm sure of is that this blog will not be a long one. 

By any means.
But anyway. 

Let's see....
Boring day, as usual.

Woke up, ate breakfast, sat around, cleaned the bathroom, played TDU2, had some food, hung around, played TDU2, went to get some taco bell with a friend, came home, hung around, played TDU2, moved some music to my ipod, and now I'm sitting and blogging while the music transfers.

I think I'll take another shower after this, then head straight to sleep.
Gotta be up at 7:30. 
Meh.

--------------------

Right now, I'm listening to Shoots and Ladders by KoRn.
I swear, KoRn has become the master of creepy sounding music.
I really don't know exactly what it is, but they own at making disturbing music.

I love them with a passion.

I guess I have a little point right here!
--------------------

After my past couple blogs, I've received some feedback that I feel I should address.
Some people asked me if I'm trying to get attention by writing them. 
No.

Some people said I was acting sensitive to be attractive to women, then get laid.
No.

A couple people said that I don't have the right to claim that women require more respect because I'm not a girl, so I don't have any idea what it's like.
I'm not a girl. Congratulations! You can identify genders!

No, I don't know exactly what it's like.
But 99% of my close friends are girls, and I talk with them constantly. I know that doesn't make me understand what it's like to be a girl, but it definitely gives me lots of insight.
So yeah.

I'm not trying to get attention or get laid.
Is it so bad that I care about people? Seriously.
I just...

I care. A lot.
So if you can't accept that, I'm sorry.
(Just kidding, I'm not really sorry. If you don't like my blogs, no one is forcing you to read them:]  )

That sounds brutal, but seriously...
I'm just trying to get my points out there. 
I like throwing in my two cents. 

Yeah.

--------------------

Uhhh this week, I have a good number of little sticky note ideas that I'm going to blog about.
Ideally, they'll all be bigger posts.
Some might be over 3,000 words, some might not. 
I'm not quite sure.

I literally have 6 little notes that have ideas for posts on them. 
Each idea is about 4 words. 
I'm not sure how I'm going to turn them into big posts, but we'll find out this week, won't we?

I have tons to look forward to this week!

I'm gonna do a swim workout with some friends. 
I'm gonna go clothes shopping with Janae for my first amateur photo shoot ^_^ (I'm pretty sure that's going to be the best part of my week)

And i have two tests on friday.
Buzzkill.

--------------------

Now I'm listening to the Hello Good Morning (Remix) by someone or other. 
I know Nicki Minaj is in there. 
She's basically the only reason I listen to this song.

Lizzi got me into Nicki and Lady Gaga, and what can I say...
I love 'em.  
Don't hate.

--------------------

Uhhh... Now I'm basically just putting in those little break lines because I'm organizing my random thoughts.

I'm gonna go to sleep now. 

Or at least stay awake until I fall asleep.

Listening to music.

Aww yyeahh.

Good night!

Love you all,
Mwah <3

-Nolan

(yes, I definitely just did write 'mwah'. *Dons sunglasses* Deal with it).

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day
  1. Hello Good Morning (Remix) by people I'm too lazy to look up right now but Nicki is in there.
  2. Y.U. MAD by Birdman ft. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
  3. My Chick Bad by Ludacris ft. Nicki Minaj
  4. Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj ft. Sean Garrett
  5. Bottoms Up by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj
Song Lyric of the Day

~Here we go (lets go)
The little things, 
Little things, 
They always hang around!
The little things, 
little things
They try to break me down!
The little things,
Little things,
They just won't go away!
The little things,
Little things, 
Made me who I am today!
GO!~

-Little Things by Good Charlotte

Video Game of the Day
Test Drive Unlimited 2


Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day





No comments: