Friday, February 24, 2012

Sick day! Also, jungling.

Well, today has been quite uneventful.
I was planning on waking up and going to my Philosophy class at 12:00 because that was the one class I don't want to miss.
So I woke up at 10:00 feeling miserable and sick still!
Fell back asleep, woke up at 1:00.
Ugh.

Missed it.
I've basically felt sick all day.
Every single inch of my body is achy and sore, my throat hurts, my head aches.. 
All around, not a very good day.

On the upside, I've been playing League of Legends most of the day.
I've been practicing jungling. I've decided I really like jungling as Master Yi.
Truly outrageous, especially if you build a Frozen Mallet. NO ONE can run.
And I just played a few games as Udyr.. He's fun too.

Earlier today, I was talking with one of my friends. I won't say names.. But she was having a rough morning.
I promised her I'd mention her in my blog today (: 
Basically, she ended up writing a letter to her dad.. And it was an emotional letter.
I read it, and kind of teared up a bit.
She talked about the shit she's been through, and how she feels now.
About how she loves her daddy..
It was so touching. I loved it. I smiled and cried happy tears.
(: I told her I was proud of her about 15 times.
She's one of those people that is just so tough. She's been through a lot, but she can still smile.
She's pretty awesome.She tends to amaze me at every turn.
Just when I think I'm proud of her, she does something that makes me even more proud!
So yeah (:
There you go! I mentioned you ^_^

--------------------

That's all I really have to say.
Not really feeling it right now.
You know?

Yeah...
I'm going to go lay down. 

No I'm not.
I'm going to sit here listening to music.

OH. I picked up the new Deus Ex for 10.19, along with the expansions. 
$70 game for 10.19? I'll take that.

So I'm going to go listen to music.
Bye bye!

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day
  1. Stupid Kid by Alkaline Trio
  2. Adam's Song by Blink-182
  3. Please Wait Up For Me by Sherwood
  4. I'm Asking Her To Stay by Sherwood
  5. The Last To Know by Sherwood
Song Lyric of the Day

~Honey, I'm an open book 
and you and me are long sence overdue, 
and you and me are long sence overdue; 
I think it's worth your time 

I'm on the ground now and you won't ask me 
how I fell tonight but I would tell you 
everything you want me to tonight 
but please wait up for me 
this time I'll draw the line 
and you won't laugh at me, 

if I see you start to leave; 
please wait up for me, 
please wait up for me, 
please wait up for me, 

I'm on the ground now you won't ask me 
how I fell tonight but I would tell you 
everything you want me to tonight 
Please wait up for me~

-Please Wait Up For Me by Sherwood

Video Game of the Day
League of Legends


Youtube Video of the Day











Picture(s) of the Day





No comments: