Saturday, February 4, 2012

Short Post is Short.

Well, this is my super short blog post for the night.
After the past few days, I've gotten tired of writing big blog posts, so I'm just writing this short one.
Hopefully on Monday I'll think of a good topic or something, but I'm just doing this one to say that I've done one every day.

Yeah.

Not much happened.
Woke up, ate, stayed in my room and studied, played video games, chatted, Skyped, and pretty much that's it.
I wanted to work out, but I lost all my motivation about two hours ago.

I'm kind of upset right now, but that's to be expected. I'll be taking my medication in maybe an hour or less so I can get some sleep.
Tomorrow, I intend to read and study to prepare for next week.
I have two tests.

Ugh.
I'm scared.

So that's why I'm starting studying tomorrow.
I want to be ready.

--------------------

Let's see, video game-wise, all I've played today was GRID, Super Street Fighter IV, and right now, Test Drive Unlimited 2.
Super Street Fighter IV, I've decided my characters are Ibuki (Ninja chick), Akuma (Half-Demon), and Dudley (Manliest British boxer ever).

I like Test Drive Unlimited 2 right now.
It's really fun.
I like it.

That's my day.
I'm going to go back to TDU2 now.

Good night.

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Epic Holiday by Angels and Airwaves
  2. It's Been Awhile by Staind
  3. Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace
  4. Hate Me by Blue October
  5. The Little Things by Good Charlotte
Song Lyric of the Day

~An ounce of peace is all I want for you, Will you never call again?
and will you never say that you love me just to put it in my face? 
and will you never try to reach me, it is you that wanted space?

Hate me today 
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn't do for you
Hate me in ways, yeah ways hard to swallow 
Hate me so you can finally see whats good for you~

-Hate Me by Blue October

Video Game of the Day
Test Drive Unlimited 2

Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day




No comments: