Saturday, February 25, 2012

Urrrggghhh. Still sick.

Well...
Welcome to my daily blog!

When I blog daily!
About stuff!

That happens!

......

......

Yeah!

Soooo...

Yeah.

I'm currently sitting with my head on my desk, typing. I can't see, so I might be messing up.
I'll be looking up soon, so I'll fix any errors then.
But anyway.

Not much has happened today. I basically just sat around my room, relaxing.
Or trying to.

Mostly worked!
Just....
I don't know.

I'm restless. I don't want to be in this room.
More correctly, I don't really want to be in this house.
Or town.
Or this state, to be honest.

I'd rather be somewhere far far away.
Have you ever wanted to just.. Disappear?
Vanish into another state, start a brand new life. New friends, new environment.
Wouldn't that be great?

Sigh.
It really would.
At this point, I'd rather be... Where......

Probably California.
Sunnier. Warmer.
I'd be able to go to the beach.

I wish I had a fast car.
I could just get on the interstate and drive.
Straight away.
Out of this state.
Through the next.
Through state after state, until I found somewhere I could stay.

Or even better, if I could give myself amnesia.
Not the dark descent.. I'd rather not wake up in a castle with jam coming out of the walls.

But.. Selective amnesia, even.
So I could forget everything. Start fresh.

I don't know.
I guess I'm just not in a very optimistic mood right now.
So yeah.

Sorry about that.

--------------------

Let's see.. Played a lot of League of Legends again today.
And Deus Ex.
Great games.

Deus Ex is fun.
I'm kind of... Mixing and matching my character.
It's going well.
Stealthy, but if I get in a gunfight, I can handle myself.

League of Legends, I've been jungling all day!
I've decided my favorite junglers are Yi, Tryndamere, and Udyr.

A little bit ago, I was trying out to see if I could get jungle Malzahar or jungle Karthus working.
Close, but all I had trouble with was red buff.
Fast clears, but low hp by the time I got to red.
I'll try it again tomorrow, when I care.

Right now, I'm sitting and listening to Sherwood.
Good music.
I love them.

I'm texting a few friends.

I don't know..
I'm just 'meh' today.

Oh well.
I'm not feeling as sick as before!
Hopefully I'll feel a little better tomorrow morning.

Or, now morning.. I guess.

When I wake up.
That's a better time.

Yeah!
I don't know.

I'm tired of being awake, so I'm gonna go to sleep.

Night  night!

--------------------

I don't feel like doing the whole "top five" thing or any of that.. But I did make a funny picture!


I thought it was funny.

Yeah.

Good night!

-Nolan

No comments: