Thursday, February 9, 2012

I don't have a good topic today, so....

So since I woke up around 11, and had class at 2, I didn't really get started on a big blog or anything.
I knew this was going to happen, so I prepared a few simple posts that I'll put up for today.

This was mostly an experiment with my own brain.
I wanted to see how well I could recall and visualize emotions.

So I picked a few, and just kind of rambled about them.

I'm sorry I don't have a good blog for today.

I promise tomorrow I'll do something better.
I just am not in the mood to write today.

So yeah!

Here's the links to all three of them:

Alone

Love

Heartbreak

--------------------

So that's basically my blog for the day.

Again, sorry I don't have anything good.

If I can't find a good topic. I'll probably end up doing something like this again, just so I can put up SOMETHING to read.

I might do another post just talking about my day, but I'm not sure.

Right now, I could really care less about any of this hahaha.

So yeah.

There's my posts for the day.

Yeah..

Yup.


--------------------



No comments: