Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog now comes with epic "posting action!"

I have no idea what the title is about haha.
I just thought it sounded funny....

Yeah.
That never happened.

LOOK OVER THERE
------------------------------------------>
 A distraction!




--------------------

Not much has really happened.
Woke up, made it to class on time! (winning!)
I've found out I start to fall asleep during my Logic class.. I gotta adjust that a bit.
Maybe eat more food before.

Uhhhhhhhhh................
Came home, went to work..
Came home, went out to coffee with one of my greatest friends..
We drove around and talked for a while (:
It was a great time.

Then I came home, and finished off a race I had paused when I left.
Won. First place.
Duh. Winning.

That's basically my day..
OH.

In payday, I unlocked the .45 pistol. (I think it's modeled after a newer colt 1911. Not sure)
It's not as good as I thought.
Still two shots to kill.
Hmm.
Maybe upgraded it works better.
No clue.

Good night!


--------------------



Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson (Weird. I know. But hey.. It's a good song)
  2. Someone Like You by Adele
  3. Who Knew by P!nk
  4. The Last Something That Meant Anything by Mayday Parade
  5. Like a Boss by The Lonely Island (Why? Because it's EPIC. And because it makes me happy.)

Video Game of the Day

Touhou 8. Duh.


Youtube Video of the Day





Picture(s) of the Day







No comments: