Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some People's Kids.

I really don't have a good topic to discuss...
I'm mostly just blogging cause it helps me relax.
Kind of.

Or it gets me even more riled up.
Eh.
Probably relaxing tonight because I don't have a specific goal.

--------------------

Right now, I'm listening to some Buddy Rich.
He truly was a godly drummer.

Amazing.
An amazing musician.

I love big band music.
It's one of my favorite things to listen to.

Hearing all the separate parts conjoining into a wonderful work of art is truly amazing.

--------------------

Today was pretty boring.

Woke up, played some video games, then Skyped with Lizzi till I went to work.

My car is currently ripped apart in my garage.
Took out the engine and a bunch of other parts.

We're replacing my clutch because the way I drive APPARENTLY makes it fall apart faster.

Psh.
I race Lamborghinis and win.

In the '95 Subaru wagon.
Yeah.
That's how it works.

So, because of that, I got to drive my dad's truck to work.
Not too bad.
It's just weird taking up an entire lane.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about parking.
I don't intend to drive that beast anywhere I don't have to.

--------------------

When I got home, I went to my car and cleaned off all the dried up oil chunks that have accumulated on the chassis under the engine, and the entire transmission bell housing (which looks like a BELL).

It felt good to see the frame and pretty silver parts all NOT covered in shit.

My brother-in-law and his friend are helping me clean up my car and replace some different parts which will definitely extend my car's lifetime.

My long term plans are to have an Impreza WRX Sti.

My short term plans are to clean up my car and put a 2.2l turbo engine in it.
It won't be OUTRAGEOUSLY fast or powerful, but it will certainly be more fun to drive.

At that point, I'll try to trade it in and get a nice WRX.

--------------------

I always love Skyping with Lizzi.
Definitely one of the best parts of the day.

It was awesome (:

She just went to sleep and my meds haven't gotten me sleepy enough to pass out, so I figured I would blog it up.

I played some Modern Warfare 2 today.
I've been playing Special Ops cause I don't have a Gold membership to play online.

It's fun.

I forgot the name of the mission, but essentially it's a sneak-and-snipe mission.

Open fields, hidden snipers trying to take you out..
So I did what the logical man would do.

I got a mini uzi and a pistol and went to town.

I felt ninja.
Diving behind cover, sprinting, getting shot..
Still managed to complete it by stabbing everything.

Very fun and challenging-ish.

--------------------

I got a book on massage therapy.
It's part of a textbook for a massage therapy class.

I don't intend to get a profession in it.
I don't intend to become an expert.

But I really REALLY want to learn the BASICS of massage therapy.

Not to make money, but to be able to understand muscle groups enough to give a simple massage  just to help relax and ease soreness.

My friend Aaron Wickham is a licensed massage therapist.
When he was still in class, he gave me a basic body massage.
It was DIVINE.

If he was that good while he was still learning, I can't even IMAGINE how good he is now.

He's probably reading this.

TEACH ME basic stuff!
Por favor.

El bano es muy si.
Un baligrapho es muy guapo porque el gato en mis pantalones es en fuego!
En la Espana.
Porque SIIIIIII.

I learned spanish!
I'm smart!
I GO TO COLLEGE.

--------------------

Yeah.
Time to head to sleep.

Still reading through that massage book.
I intend to take notes on valuable info.

Not sure how long this motivation to read it will actually last.
Hopefully a long time.

Good night

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Get Up by Skrillex / Korn
  2. Coming Undone by Korn
  3. Prelude to a Kiss by Buddy Rich
  4. Master of Puppets by Metallica
  5. I'm in Miami by LMFAO
Video Game of the Day
Miner Dig Deep.
I absolutely ADORE this game. 
For an indie game, it's quite epic.

Picture of the Day


No comments: