Monday, January 16, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOO. CLASSES START TOMORROW.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

CLASSES.

I'm not stressed about the classes.
My lowest grade last semester was a C+.
And that was with... various... obstacles during the year.

Now that I know how college works, I feel that I should be able to get Bs and above.
Hopefully won't fail any classes.

I'm not stressed about going to class.

I'm weirded out cause I don't want to go!

I mean, my days are so productive now!!

I wake up...
Eat..

Video games..
Skype...

Bed...

Yeah! I accomplish alot!

--------------------

I don't want to go.

Like I've said.. I'm not stressed about the classes.

I just don't want to go.

GOOD NEWS IS.

I only have 1 class I DON'T want to go to.
Life 102.

Science.
My mortal enemy.

Grumble.

But more good news is it's not in the morning.

Last semester, I had CO150 (literature) RIGHT as I woke up.

Eww.

This semester is more interesting.

I start with sociology, child psychology, logic, then life 102.
Tuesdays I have life102 lab at 11, then abnormal psychology at 2.
Thursdays, I just have abnormal psych.

It's alot more interesting this semester.
I get to study stuff I like.

Yeah.
That's my semester.

--------------------

I just abruptly lost all motivation to blog.
No clue why.

I'm done.

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. I
  2. Don't
  3. Care
  4. Right
  5. Now
Video Game of the Day
Modern Warfare 2

Youtube Video of the Day

\


Picture of the Day



No comments: