Sunday, January 8, 2012

Car is fixed! Let's stall it 2 times in a row.

Uhhhhh yeah!

Title says it all.

Spent the day finishing fixing up the car.

It's fixed.

I stalled it 2 times right in a row.

But I have a legitimate reason!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before the new clutch, the clutch could be let out VERY far before the clutch actually engaged.

With the new clutch, the clutch engages about... 1 inch from being pressed down.
I really was not ready for that.

So I stalled it two times in a row.

So my dad did the test drive.

Meh.

Oh well.

I'll drive it tomorrow after I fix the clutch cable.

------------------------

Not much else happened.

Fixed the car, got on Skype with Lizzi.
Which is where I am right now!

Listening to Avicii 'Levels' Skrillex Remix.
It's sick.

Didn't play many video games.

Yeup.

That's my day.


------------------------


So yeah!

I'm ending my day with Lizzi on Skype!
Good way to end the day.

I rhymed!
I'm a poet and I didn't even acknowledge it.
Good night!

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Lyrical Lies by Cute Is What We Aim For
  2. How Low Can You Go by Ludacris
  3. The Scientist by Coldplay
  4. Postcards by Amber Pacific
  5. You Won't Make a Fool Out of Me by Flogging Molly
Video Game of the Day

Minecraft.

Youtube Video of the Day




Picture of the Day



No comments: