Thursday, January 5, 2012

Herrrpppp. I feel sick.

Today was fairly.. Meh.

Not really much happened.

Woke up, ate some food, went to work.
Came home, Skyped with Lizzi (:

Then went to Cameron's house.
I'm still there right now.

It's fun!
I love his house.

Lots of fun memories too.

We've basically been gaming.
We went to King Soopers and picked up a box of 40 fruit snack packets and 1 pound of gummy worms.

Yeah.

Split between 4 guys.

I just drank an energy drink and I feel sick.
At least I have a bottle of gatorade to drink throughout the night.

Mood just crashed.
Hmph.

Not what I was expecting.

Seriously.

I have no idea why I suddenly got a ton of energy..
Adrenaline rush..
Hmph.

Not what I really was thinking was going to happen.
Interesting how that works.

Oh well.

I'll feel better.

I think I'll go outside and do some shadow boxing.

That generally clears my mind.

(:

I bet it will.
It'll definitely get rid of all this pent-up energy.

Wow.

I wish I had my punching bag right now.

I feel the need to lash out and beat the ever-loving shit out of something.

I bet Shaun will come with me.
He's ripped.
A badass!!!!

I wish I worked out as much as he did.
I need to trim this fat :\
And gain some real muscle.
Or at least gain better lean muscle.

Yeah.

Whatever.

Good night.

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Coming Undone by KoRn
  2. It's Me Again by KoRn
  3. Liberate by Slipknot
  4. White Knuckles by Five Finger Death Punch
  5. Binded In Chains by Avenged Sevenfold

*NEW*
Youtube Video of the Day



Picture of the Day






No comments: