Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I wonder....


I suppose my title is me wondering why I even bother blogging anymore.

I don't mean that in a depressing way.
I just....

I don't know.

I suppose it gives me something to do.
To kind of ramble on.
Ramble about nothing at all.

But people still read it.
You all are strange people.
And I thank you.

It makes me feel important.

I originally started blogging when someone recommended I try it.
So I tried it.

And I guess it just stuck.
It's pretty much something I do now.

Its something that I know I have to do, so I do it.

You've undoubtedly noticed some of my blogs are really really short and boring.
It's simply because I feel compelled to do it.

Not necessarily interesting each time, and generally, it's at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Still daily.
Technically.

---------------------

Let's see..
Today.

Woke up about an hour before I had to be at my three-hour lab.
Stumbled downstairs, ran into the wall.
Made some waffles, ate four of them, while half-asleep and my eyes kept shutting.

Stumbled back upstairs, got in the shower.
Fell asleep in the shower.
Looked out and saw the clock.. I had about 10 minutes to get out, get dressed, and get to class.

Being a guy is advantageous in that situation.. Pretty easy to just jump out, dry my hair, put on clothes, and head out.
However, I'm a special guy.
I stress out when choosing my clothes.
They have to all fit and look good together.

So that threw me off.
I got outside and realized that my pants didn't work with my shoes...
It kind of stressed me out.
Not gonna lie.

---------------------

I drove to campus, probably a little faster than I should have.
I parked pretty darn quickly.

Between two cars.
Very quickly.

I felt awesome.
I got my stuff set up to dash out of the car, then called one of my friends.
I figured she could use a "Good morning! You can do this!" type of call.
It helped her smile, so I felt accomplished.

I then hauled ass to class (I RHYMED).
I pulled my first, "Studying the lab manual while walking to class".
I made it a few minutes late, but still was able to finish the quiz.
Most of it.
I think I did well.

Today, lab was basically designing a very small experiment.
We then did it.
It was fun (:

I talked to the professor after class, and mentioned that I had a few ideas about experiments I'd want to make.
She said I could talk to the lab coordinator, and as long as I had everything planned out, I might be able to do them.
I would love to do that.
I love research.

When it's interesting.
I'm hoping I can get some experience in research if I design a few experiments.

---------------------

Then I went and treated myself to some chili cheese fries for lunch.
I figured, it's the day after my birthday.
My dad really wanted to get dinner today...

I feel terrible.
I was just so full from lunch..
That's the last thing I've eaten today.

I need to go to dinner with my dad.
He'd love it.
I'll skip lunch tomorrow, so we can go to dinner.
(:

Hopefully I'll do that.
Qdoba sounds good right now.

If I wasn't lazy, I'd go out and find something to eat.
But I have class at 9, so I'd better not.

---------------------

I went to work right after class.
Boring.

My friend Zoe stopped by and we talked for a couple minutes.
It was nice to see her (:

We're getting coffee soon.

Then I came home.

That's my day.
I've been sitting, on my ass, since I got home.

I feel so stupid.
I need to at least work out.

Or get a life.

Oh well.

I took my meds, and I'm eating popcorn, watching Saturday Night Live, and working on this blog.

It's nice.

I think I'll try to write an interesting blog this week.

I'm bored.
Tired.

Good night.

---------------------

Follow me on Tumblr! - http://www.tumblr.com/blog/nolansboring

Follow me on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/omg_nolan/

Subscribe to me on Youtube! - http://www.youtube.com/user/NolansBoringChannel?feature=mhee


--------------------


Top Five Songs of the Day
  1. My Curse by Killswitch Engage
  2. When Daylight Dies by Killswitch Engage
  3. Jordan by Buckethead
  4. Percussion Gun by White Rabbits
  5. A Day Late by Anberlin
Song Lyric of the Day

~This is my curse
(The longing)
This is my curse
(To)
This is my curse
(The yearning)
This is my curse~

(I had a better selection, but I decided to make less depressing lyrics). 

Video Game of the Day
League of Legends




Youtube Video of the Day




Picture(s) of the Day










No comments: