Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pre-emptive Blog Post #2

Again, I'm not going to blog tonight.
Yup.

Let's see..
Video games.
Uh..

I played Street Fighter IV yesterday.
Unlocked a new color for Akuma.. Bright white.
I like it alot. It looks nice.

Uh..
I went to Caleb's too.
Yesterday was going to be a terrible day, but I got to hang out with Aaron Wickham.
It was so much fun.
We jammed on my full drumset and my little 3 piece kid's set.
It was really fun.
One of us would set the beat and the other just had fun with little solos.
I loved it.

Then I went to Chili House with Caleb, Ben and David.
Good food.
You know the really small, shriveled up, REALLY hot peppers?
We all ate them.
It was hilarious.
Caleb's face exploded.

Um.
Yeah we went to Caleb's house and played video games and watched the old Sonic cartoons.
It was entertaining.
I loved it.

Came home.
Been gaming for now, hoping it will help me relax.
I think I'm going to stay off facebook for the day.
Maybe it will help.

Yeah I really don't care right now.
I'm going to listen to music and shoot zombies.
That'll help.

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Cover Me Up by Eyes Set to Kill
  2. Over and Out by Alkaline Trio
  3. With Me by Sum 41
  4. Adam's Song by Blink-182
  5. My Sundown by Jimmy Eat World
Video Game of the Day
Gears of War 2

Youtube Video of the Day





Picture(s) of the Day








No comments: