Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hmph. Duty calls. (hah... duty.)

Well, I kind of have lost the real motivation to blog recently.
I'm not quite sure why..

Maybe it just got boring.

Meh.
Well, it's a daily blog...
So I might as well keep posting random things so you people (all 5 of you) have something to read when you get bored!

Let's see..
Woke up, and I actually did my homework right away.
No waiting.

Woke up at 12, looked at the clock and said some colorful words about sleeping away half my day, then got up and did my homework, and read some of my textbooks.
Weird.

I don't recall actually wanting to do that... But I guess I did.

--------------------

Uhhhh after that, I think I just played video games..
Kind of pathetic.

That's what my life consists of right now.
Waking up, going to school, working, playing video games, doing homework.

Kind of boring.

Meh.

Played some League of Legends with my friends.
I think I'm going to learn how to play Olaf..
He's hilariously fun.
Also, I need to focus on Pantheon.
To be able to play Mantheon.
Rush 2 bloodthirsters.
Mantheon.

Then I played some Payday with Aaron!
We did.. Okay.
Then he got disconnected. Sad day.

Then I basically played Need For Speed: Most Wanted all day.
So far I've gotten every pink slip from the bosses.
I have a set strategy.
Winning.


--------------------


That's my day.
Pathetic, eh?

Oh well.
I'm just doing it because I have to.

That's okay.
I'm sure blogging will become exciting again soon!

When I start having interesting things to say.

My internal clock is set to go to sleep every morning at 1 to 2 ish.
I don't mind.

It makes it easier for me to wake up at 7:30 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Meh.

Good night I guess.

OH. I worked out too.


--------------------

My workout is kind of.. Pathetic.

15 crunches, 15 bicycles, 15 crunches (done in some sort of circular motion)
3 sets of 15 of free weights
3 sets of 15 of free weights
3 sets of 15 of free weights
5 to 10 minutes of boxing with 5 pound weights in each hand
5 to 10 minutes of horse stance while throwing karate punches with 5 pound weights in each hand

It's not much, and I've gotten to the point that it's not really HARD, it just works my muscles.
Which means I can do it every day.
Or every other day.


Also, I'm losing weight slowly.
Success!

Okay.
Now I'm done.


--------------------


Probably game a bit, then head to sleep.

Good night world!


--------------------


Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. My World by Sick Puppies
  2. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
  3. A Place to Die by Five Finger Death Punch
  4. Pitiful by Sick Puppies
  5. Last Resort by Papa Roach
Video Game of the Day
Pokemon Ruby.
HAH.
Weren't expecting that, were you?



Youtube Video of the Day


Robocop's got NOTHING on this man.


Picture(s) of the Day

This one I found extremely funny.








This one I agree with VERY strongly.





1 comment:

Caleb said...

I think instead of playing Olaf, you should play Garen with 4 Doran's blades. It's effective!