Saturday, January 7, 2012

Justin Timberlake. Shirtless. Also, Borderlands.

Not really an interesting day..

Woke up, played quite a few different video games, then hung out in my room and laid back to relax a bit.

Been feeling sick for the last few days. Hopefully the worst is over.
Then I replaced some bearing in my engine.
Forgot the name.
Oops.

Got to see In Time with my dad though!

It was really REALLY good!
I loved it.

But I love Justin Timberlake.

Bromance all the way.

The title is Justin Timberlake Shirtless because the opening of the movie In Time started with him shirtless.
Good start to any movie.


--------------------


VIDEO GAMES! *SMACK*

That's an inside joke. Cameron and Brayden get it.
No one else does.

BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS.

I played lots of games.

Lesse...

1. GRID
2. The Witcher
3. Splinter Cell
4. Soul Calibur IV
5. Skyrim
6. Oblivion
7. Borderlands
8. Bayonetta
9. Shadow Complex

Yeah.
Lots of them.

Played Borderlands and GRID the most though.
Mostly Borderlands.
Epic game.

I have a siren.
Not sure what level.
Second playthrough.

I find it hilarious.
Shotguns, SMGs, Revolvers.
Like a boss.

I have TOO MUCH PASSIVE DAMAGE.
The way my trees are set up, I have tons of passive damage.

So you know the small circles of Skag spawners?
I can completely wipe out the spawn with one shot.
Or no shots.

I have a class mod that gives me epic corrosive damage, and extra fire damage.
And my trees are set up to do both.

One shot.
I can run back and forth with Phoenix active and kill everything.
With fire.

BURN IT.
BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND.

I only JUST replaced Sledge's Shotgun.
Which is absolutely hilarious with that one siren perk that gives you a chance of firing without using ammunition.
Sledge's Shotgun fires 2 RAPID shots, then reloads.
If you're lucky and Phoenix goes off.....
Well, I've had it fire 12 times in a row.

It was hilarious.
The enemy basically got launched across the map.

I'm at that point where I find lots of gold weapons with awesome effects.
My revolver does ~500 damage and regenerates ammunition.
WOOT.

As usual, I still love GRID.
It's fun and awesome.

Woot.

FACT:

The word "woot" originated in Dungeons and Dragons. (Learned this from my brother-in-law).
It's a combination of "WOW" and "Loot!"
Interesting fact for the day.

Also, crackle nail polish works because it does not contain ethanol alcohol, which forces normal nail polish to dry evenly.
Crackle doesn't dry evenly, and dries quickly.
Which makes it crackle and look AWESOME.

Other random fact of the day.
Lizzi has the crackle nail polish. And I love it.
So yeah.

--------------------

I'm not one to review movies.
I wouldn't be good at it.
At all.

Seriously.

I just say
"I LOVED IT."
"I HATED IT."
"It was pretty good."

I loved In Time.
Very unique storyline.

Unique idea, brilliant setting.

Justin Timberlake kinda... Looks weird crying.
Eh.

Still.
Awesome movie.

They had fun using various phrases with the word "time" in it.
I wanted some kind of funny pun..
But I got none.
Sad day.


--------------------


Got on Skype with Lizzi when I got back.

Watching a great movie then getting to see her made this day fantastic.

She made me watch different parts of Paranormal Activity 3.

She said we're going to watch it.
My conditions were:

1. Bright room
2. Small TV
3. Sitting on the couch so I can cling to her.

The conditions we ACTUALLY got

1. Dark room
2. BIG TV
3. Sitting on the couch so I can cling to her
4. She holds the remote

Not sure if I won or lost that one.

After that, we started listening to music!

She makes me listen to new music.
But I enjoy it.
So it's not a negative thing. :D

She just said "FUS ROH DAHHH" then proceeded to hum the theme.
This is why I love her.
Awesome.

--------------------

Yeah!
That's basically my day.

Not exciting.

Good Night!

BTW
Check out my youtube channel.
NolansBoringChannel.

Kthxbai!

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Sleazy by Kesha
  2. Skyrim Theme
  3. Ghost Ride It by Mistah Fab
  4. Drop Dead by Skrillex
  5. Memory by Sugarcult
Video Game of the Day

Borderlands. FTW.



Youtube Video of the Day






Picture of the Day


Dat Ash




No comments: