Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blog.

Today, I'm a little worn out.
A lot has happened.
A lot of emotional stress, emotional issues, and lots of things that I have to work out.

As a result, my blog will be very short.


--------------------


Last night, I wasn't feeling myself.
I was hurt, upset, scared, emotional, worried, pretty much everything bad.
As such, I told Aaron that I needed to crash on his couch for the night.
He sent me a smiley face (bitches LOVE smiley faces), and told me to head on over after band practice.

I had fun night.
It's what I needed.


--------------------


I'm not in the mood to really share thoughts today.
I've had enough.

Sigh.

I'm tired.
Exhausted, actually.
Overall, the day seemed like it ended pretty well.
Mostly positive.

I hope so at least.

Sigh.

God, I'm tired.
Kind of sad.
It wasn't even all that bad..

I think I'm getting stronger.
Slowly.

I hope so.. I really do.

Good night.
I'm not going to sleep.
I don't sleep before midnight anymore.

Sweet dreams, all you people that go to sleep on time.

--------------------

I have to say, this is not how I wanted to end the night.
But it was to be expected.
Good night.


--------------------



Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. True Love by Angels and Airwaves
  2. Shooting Stars by Cauterize
  3. Slide by The Goo Goo Dolls
  4. Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls, ft Taylor Swift
  5. Maybe by Sick Puppies
Video Game of the Day
Minecraft




Youtube Video of the Day


Hah!
Funny.


Picture(s) of the Day




No comments: