Friday, January 6, 2012

Meh.

I'm blogging so early because I know I'm going to be comatose the rest of the day.

I got a decent amount of sleep.
About from 3 am to 1 pm.

Staying up late might also be the reason I feel a little sick.

Or alot sick.
Not sure yet.

--------------------

All I know is I woke up late.
Really late.

And I wasn't able to answer Lizzi's text that she sent at 9.

We just got off Skype.
Pretty early, but she said she was going to be busy.

So now I've got a massive chunk of time that I have nothing to do with.
..

Weird.

I have no idea what I want to do.
Probably just listen to music.

Or play some video games.

I have too many steam games.

I don't have all of them installed.

Here's what I've got actually ON my laptop:


  1. AI War: Fleet Command
  2. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  4. The Binding of Isaac
  5. Bunch Of Heroes
  6. Dead Island
  7. Dead Space 2
  8. Defense Grid: The Awakening
  9. Dungeons of Dredmor
  10. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  11. Gish
  12. GRID
  13. Guild Wars
  14. GundeadliGne
  15. Gundemonium Recollection
  16. Hard Reset
    Hitogata happa
  17. Killing Floor
  18. League of Legends
  19. Left 4 Dead 2
  20. LIMBO
  21. Metro 2033
  22. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
  23. PAYDAY: The Heist
  24. Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year
  25. Resident Evil 4
  26. Rusty Hearts
  27. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  28. Terraria
  29. Titan Quest
  30. Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
  31. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
  32. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  33. Total War: SHOGUN 2
  34. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
I never know what I want to play.

Like right now.

I'm leaning between GRID and League of Legends.

Meh.

I'll decide eventually.

--------------------

I've been in a KoRn type of mood.
For a while now.

I forgot how awesome they are.

Seriously.

Creepy-ass music.

But so amazing.

The bassist is sick. 
And I love Brian Welch.
He sounds amazing.

He's in a Christian band now.

..

..

Interesting.

--------------------

I've decided that some of the best words that someone can growl or scream are: 
  1. Go
  2. Burn
  3. Die
  4. Death
  5. Now
  6. Scream
  7. Yeah
  8. No
  9. Why
  10. Bleed
--------------------

Not much really going on on my blog.

Meh.
Random writing. 

Keeping myself occupied.

Oh well..

Back to video games.

And // or music.

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day
  1. It's On! by KoRn
  2. Sidewinder by Avenged Sevenfold
  3. It's All in the Family by KoRn
  4. Freak On a Leash by KoRn
  5. Sunchyme by Dario G
Youtube Video of the Day



Picture of the Day

IT'S SO TRUE.




No comments: