Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's a meeee, Bloggio! Don't judge. I'm tired.

Hmmm.... Where to begin..
I had a fantastic day.
I woke up not knowing what to expect. It was my birthday, but I had no plans.
I went to class and had a boring day there, to be honest.

My blog title is weird, I know.
Don't make fun of me :(

I went home, had some food, then went to work.

Came home then did homework. My dad offered to take my dinner, but I just didn't want to leave the house..

I hung out at home, talking to my friends until about 10 minutes ago:)
I have amazing friends..

I figured I should at least put up ainu blog, so I'm writing this on my iPod.

I'm ready for sleep.. Worn out.
I know, I didn't do anything all day..
But I'm still tired. It's the meds:)

I figure I should get some sleep..
3 hour science lab at 11. Ugh.

Thanks to everyone who sent me happy birthdays:))
It's great to hear from all of you.

Good night!
I'll do a real blog tomorrow. Promise.

Sweet dreams world :)
Though most of you are asleep, so good morning to you:))

Bye!
-nolan

No comments: