Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Post title here

Yeah.

Not much to talk about.

Woke up, played some video games. (Soul Calibur IV)

Fell asleep in the shower, went to work.

Got home from work, started skyping with lizzi.

Went to King Soopers to pick up some junk food, then got back on skype!
Which I'm currently doing right now!

--------------------

Yeeup.

Video games.

Soul Calibur IV again.

Still deciding who I'm playing as.

I think I've decided on Raphael and Yoshimitsu.

I only JUST found a video describing how to use Yoshimitsu's Iron Fist Posession moves.

I never was able to figure it out.

But it makes sense now.

Yay!

But yeah.

Finally learning some useful combos on Raphael that will make it easier to approach different situations in a more effective way.

--------------------

Skype is fun!

When I went out to King Soopers, I picked up some groceries for the family.

Then spent my 10 dollars on stuff I wanted.

Like,

1. 64 fl oz orange gatorade
2. 64 fl oz fruit punch gatorade
3. 11 oz of individually wrapped mints
4. 11 oz of fruit slices
5. box of 12 swiss rolls.
6. bag of cracked pepper and sea salt boulder canyon chips.

YUM.
I was gonna get Jones soda, but gatorade sounded better.

I just have to pace all this stuff out.

Hopefully it'll last a while.

--------------------

That's my day.

Yup!

I'm getting back on Skype now!
Bye bye

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Soul Calibur IV theme
  2. True Love by Angels and Airwaves
  3. I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
  4. Party Rock Anthem by LFMAO
  5. Bottoms Up by Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj
Video Game of the Day

Limbo


Youtube Video of the Day


Picture of the Day



No comments: